Mental health problems affect one in four of us, yet too many people are made to feel isolated, ashamed and worthless because of this. Time to Talk Day encourages everyone to be more open about mental health – to talk, to listen, to change lives.
- BAPAM Physiotherapists Oversee Performer Support at 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- Advice on ASD and ADHD Assessments
- New BAPAM Performing Arts Medicine Clinic in Belfast
- Research: Musicians’ Experiences Using Beta-blockers for Music Performance Anxiety
- Publication: Playing-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders in Musicians
BAPAM: Performing Arts Medicine Follow
Specialist charity delivering expert health and wellbeing services for those working in the performing arts. firstname.lastname@example.org
🗓 If you need a little help with managing stress, join this FREE @ukbapam workshop at 11AM this morning, hosted by Northern Jazz Promoters. To get the ZOOM link, email: ...email@example.com 📧
Great to see so many registrations for this online group exclusively for @WeAreTheMU members who teach (supported by @HelpMusicians).
Starting 20th Sep (4:30-6:00pm)
To register interest > ...http://forms.gle/nZCfg5x66f4FQYYz6
#MentalHealth #Wellbeing #Music #Teaching