Healthy Performance Education and Training Events – Tailored to Your Needs
BAPAM Training focuses on performing arts health, injury prevention and performance enhancement. In addition to our regular programme of healthy practice training sessions, our Trainer Network is on hand to deliver bespoke training talks and workshops for your organisation or group.
Adaptable to a wide range of settings, the sessions are ideal for performing arts professionals and students, education providers, arts organisations, clinicians and healthcare practitioners, unions and employers.
To find our more about how we can help you, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health, Fitness, Posture & Technique:
– General health & wellbeing for performers
– Alexander Technique
– Musculoskeletal Medicine – including managing hypermobility
– Injury prevention
– Instrument ergonomics
– Performance environment
– Voice & dance technique
– Vocal health
– Exercise e.g. Pilates, Yoga for creative practitioners
– Mental health awareness
– Stress management/psychological self-care
– Performance enhancement
– Overcoming performance anxiety