David Harewood had a psychotic breakdown and was sectioned in his 20s. In this documentary, David traces his steps, meeting young people living with psychosis and the NHS professionals who treat them.
- BAPAM Physiotherapists Oversee Performer Support at 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- Advice on ASD and ADHD Assessments
- New BAPAM Performing Arts Medicine Clinic in Belfast
- Research: Musicians’ Experiences Using Beta-blockers for Music Performance Anxiety
- Publication: Playing-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders in Musicians
BAPAM: Performing Arts Medicine Follow
Specialist charity delivering expert health and wellbeing services for those working in the performing arts. email@example.com
🗓 If you need a little help with managing stress, join this FREE @ukbapam workshop at 11AM this morning, hosted by Northern Jazz Promoters. To get the ZOOM link, email: ...firstname.lastname@example.org 📧
Great to see so many registrations for this online group exclusively for @WeAreTheMU members who teach (supported by @HelpMusicians).
Starting 20th Sep (4:30-6:00pm)
To register interest > ...http://forms.gle/nZCfg5x66f4FQYYz6
#MentalHealth #Wellbeing #Music #Teaching