- Research: Meditation for Music Performance Anxiety
- Counselling for Dance Professionals from BAPAM and Dance Professionals Fund
- Recruiting: Senior Clinical Operations Manager
- Heathy Practice – Achieving your Goals for a Healthy Creative Career
- Call for Research Participants: Career-Changing Injury and Illness in Elite Professional Dancers
BAPAM: Performing Arts MedicineFollow
Specialist charity delivering expert health and wellbeing services for those working in the performing arts. email@example.com
Free counselling for dance professionals funded by DPF & provided by @ukbapam
Available to those who have worked professionally for at least 3 years as a dancer, dance teacher, choreographer or ... choreologist, including retiring and retired dancers:
We are proud to be BAPAM practitioners and all our BAPAM referral clients enjoy preferential rates. https://twitter.com/ukbapam/status/1527264071820656641
We are a medical charity giving expert advice & support to individuals and organisations in the performing arts.
Musicians, Equity members & dance professionals can access free BAPAM counselling/therapy through @HelpMusicians Music Minds Matter @EquityUK & @dance_fund support.