- Mental Health, the Creative Industries & Me: How to Cope in 2020 – Mandy Panel Session with BAPAM and ABTT
- More Free Online Alexander Technique Constructive Rest Sessions
- UPDATED FAQ: Returning to Performing Arts Work post-COVID 19 Lockdown
- Introducing Mental Practice Skills: Focus, Imagery & Vision – Community Drop-In
- We welcome Specialist Pain Physiotherapist to the BAPAM Directory
Don't miss out on understanding the methods you can adopt that will help improve your mental health and well-being during this climate 💛 Join us and our expert panel tomorrow for our Facebook Live.... RSVP to attend and get notified as we go live 👉 https://bit.ly/3bNZTlB
Our survey closes this Thursday at 5 p.m. If you can spare ten minutes, please complete it so we can understand more about how to help you during these challenging circumstances. ... https://twitter.com/HelpMusiciansUK/status/1303990565927780353
With work still scarce & the future still uncertain for many musicians, we’d like to learn more about the support music creators may require over the months ahead. Please complete this survey & help us better understand how Help Musicians may support you https://bit.ly/2FoaQy2
How singing can beat lockdown stress. Seriously.
Click here to read NLMT director @mariannecrMT's latest blog post.
Marianne discusses the benefits of singing for our mental wellbeing as well as ... sharing some exercises for you to try at home.