- Mental Health, the Creative Industries & Me: How to Cope in 2020 – Mandy Panel Session with BAPAM and ABTT
- More Free Online Alexander Technique Constructive Rest Sessions
- UPDATED FAQ: Returning to Performing Arts Work post-COVID 19 Lockdown
- Introducing Mental Practice Skills: Focus, Imagery & Vision – Community Drop-In
- We welcome Specialist Pain Physiotherapist to the BAPAM Directory
The global #pandemic has put the #ClassicalMusic community under threat.
We interviewed classical composer and violist @sfbeamish and our trustees and classical and media composers Paul Patterson ... and @nigeljhess.
Check our interview and short film👇
#Art and #Occupation webinar October 7th, 1pm
https://www.som.org.uk/civicrm/event/info%3Fid%3D302%26reset%3D1 @SOMNews @ukbapam @FTLifeArts @PerfArtsMedUCL
Join the Society and @ukbapam for our Healthy Practice Session: Fit to Play, Staying Mentally Well & Returning to Work
This free event will take place online at 10.30-13.30 on Wednesday 30 ... September 2020 and is open to everyone in the profession.