After loading trucks and touring the globe for over 15 years, Tiffany Hudson took a break from tour life to train as a psychotherapist. She is an integrative therapist who uses psychodynamic, existential and person-centred approaches. She also works as a mediator and coach. She has a long history in the touring music industry and personal experiences of the challenges of the work and culture. Her special interests include addictions, relationships, anxiety, self-worth, bereavement and loss, trauma, depression and managing emotions.
- Publication: Playing-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders in Musicians
- Join Research on Experiences of Music Students Through COVID-19 and Impacts on Health and Wellbeing
- Visual Health in the Performing Arts
- Research: Meditation for Music Performance Anxiety
- Counselling for Dance Professionals from BAPAM and Dance Professionals Fund
BAPAM: Performing Arts MedicineFollow
Specialist charity delivering expert health and wellbeing services for those working in the performing arts. firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking into account the pressure of the pandemic & subsequent lockdowns, we will be supporting UK charity @ukbapam by raising money generated from the profits of our IKLECTIKA tote bag.
Info: ... https://bit.ly/3upgNlk
IKLECTIKA 2022 experimental music & book fair is supporting BAPAM and performing arts workers' health.
We'll be @iklectikartlab July 9/10 for a great programme of performances, talks, workshops ... & stalls. Buy tickets & a limited tote to support us here: