Dr Anne Mitchener
Dr Anne Mitchener is a highly experienced Spinal Neurosurgeon and executive coach (work performance). She practises privately at the Schoen Clinic, Wigmore Street, London and at the BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital where NHS patients can be referred by their NHS GP using the Choose & Book eReferral system.
Dr Mitchener sees performing artists for assessment, advice and conservative treatment measures for back and spinal pain, sciatica, degenerative spinal conditions, pain management, carpal tunnel syndrome. She performs spinal surgery for NHS and private patients offering a complete outpatient and inpatient service. She is a member of the British Association of Spinal Surgeons, Society of British Neurological Surgeons with over twenty years’ experience of spinal surgery.
- Cervical Spine microdiscectomy and fusion
- Cervical Disc replacement
- Cervical laminectomy/foraminotomy
- Lumbar Spinal laminectomy/foraminotomy
- Lumbar microdiscectomy
- All spine degenerative conditions – operative and injection
- Carpal Tunnel Decompression