Dr Alex Willner
Dr Alex Willner offers both short and long-term psychological therapy depending on the nature of the problem, individual needs, hopes and expectations, and the approach adopted, providing a responsive service that focuses on unique, individual needs to find a way forward and is dedicated to making a difference. Psychodynamic therapy is typically integrated with a focused, more behavioural approach directed at symptom alleviation.
As a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist, Chartered Psychologist, HCPC Registered and an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, Dr Willner has practiced for over 20 years, working mainly with adults across a wide spectrum of emotional and psychological difficulties.
Expertise and experience to help with a wide range of issues including:
- Eating disorders including Bulimia Nervosa, Anorexia Nervosa and Binge-eating
- Relationship difficulties
- Bereavement, grief, loss or separation
- Low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- Low mood or depression
- Anxiety and stress
- Coping with adjustments and life transitions
- Work-related concerns