On 1st April an online survey was launched by a research team based at the Royal College of Music and Imperial College London looking at the way COVID-19 is impacting the arts and cultural sectors.
The study which is being coordinated by the HEartS research team is also being conducted in collaboration with leading research teams worldwide. It is looking at how the current situation is affecting the work, livelihood, and wellbeing of people involved in these sectors.
So who’s being sought to participate?
- Anyone working or studying in the arts and cultural sectors.
- This includes Crafts, Decorative Arts, Literature, Music or Sound Arts, Performing Arts, and/or Visual Arts.
- Those who rely on part, or all, of their livelihood from work in the arts and cultural sectors.
- Those currently living in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, or the USA
- Participants have to be 18 years old or over.
What does it involve?
- The survey takes approximately 20-25 minutes and can be completed on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. (Although, the best experience will be on a computer or tablet.)
Where to complete the survey?
Those who live elsewhere and who would still like to take part, are asked to contact the HEartS team at firstname.lastname@example.org