- Self Care Tips for Creatives
- Bursaries Supporting Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Music Professionals Training as Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- Recruiting: Health Promotion Training Assistant
- Practitioners Online CPD Report: Lockdown Health of Performance Professionals
- Research on Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Diseases Among Musicians
BAPAM, @SKShlomo & @Sage_Gateshead on Mental Wellness in Music. Free Zoom. Booking essential. Dec 7, 3pm
Join us on Zoom as we discuss Mental Wellness in Music with @SKShlomo and Dr. Melanie Grundy, a GP for @ukbapam specialising in performers’ health and wellbeing. This event is for anybody navigating a career in the music industry.
📅 Mon 7 Dec, 3pm
Our monthly CPD sessions for clinicians and educators supporting performing arts workers & students continue tomorrow 25 Nov at 19:00 GMT with a deep dive into the pros and cons of remote ... Performing Arts Medicine
What role does nutrition have in recovery from injury? Does nutrition impact recovery/rehab/repair/healing?
Our next @TheISEH will focus on 'Nutrition for Injury' with @Sport_Dietitian
As always, ... questions in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org https://twitter.com/TheISEH/status/1331220018730835974
Free ISEH webinar - Join ISEH Consultant in #Performance Nutrition & Clinical #Dietetics Richard Allison @Sport_Dietitian on Monday 7 December 19.00 GMT for a live webinar on #Nutrition for #Injury - register here👇